To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Davis, CA 95618
- Todd Griffith
- Phone: 916-638-6272
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Davis, CA
Posted 25 days ago
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support to internal and external customers. This position is expected to demonstrate a high level of customer care while maintaining a friendly and professional approach.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities include up to and not limited to:
- Welcoming guests entering the Manufacturing Facility, determining purpose of visit, directing and/or escorting them to specific destinations
- Executing hospitality to customers and guests when necessary
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment including mail and hospitality services
- Managing a multi-line telephone system
- Adhering to all safety and business protocol
- Submitting a workflow in compliance as required
- Maintaining all logs and reporting documentation as required
- Purchasing/Ordering items as required
- Handling mails and delivery packages
- Providing distribution support to entire campus
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodations for a large number of employees
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Performing other duties in Corporate Services as assigned
- Assist Corporate Services Specialist as assigned
General office environment will be experienced. There will be periodic exposure to manufacturing environments which may present hazards such as noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual machinery.
Frequent: sitting at desk utilizing computers and phones.
Periodic: standing, walking, repetitive foot, leg, hand, arm, shoulder, and torso movements.
Occasional: bending, stooping, and lifting, business travel (domestic/abroad)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse screening
- Associates Degree and/or comparable experience
- Minimum 1 year of customer service and/or reception experience
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Punctuality attendance is a must
- Strong work ethic