Quick International Çourier
A Kuehne + Nagel Company
A leading worldwide priority shipping and logistics company has immediate openings for Call Center/Customer Service Agent for our Schiller Park, IL location.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for all communication between the various departments within the company and its customers to ensure accurate, consistent, and timely information.
Maintain and develop first class customer relations with our clients
- Provide our customers with transportation solutions to meet their needs
- Receive Customer orders via phone, fax and email
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction
- Communicate with global network of Quick offices, agents and airline network
- Process and enter detailed orders through the company computer operating system
- Determine best airline routings and method of shipping
- Execute client and operating procedures
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Must have 2 years experience in a busy customer call center environment
- Must have 2 years of mid-level experience in the airline/air cargo/courier industry
- (Courier, Cargo, Airline, Air or Ocean Freight, Biopharm Transportation)- All a plus!
- Military Logistics or Military Air Transportation experience a plus
- Experience with planning global logistics solutions
- HAZMAT training or experience with Biopharm products also a plus
- Experience with planning global logistics solutions (import and/or export)
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
- Medical, Dental & Life-Insurance
- Prescription Drug plan
- 401k Plan
- EXCELLENT Customer Service & Communication skills
- Knowledge of worldwide geography
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks/projects
- Attention to detail & quality
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills required, bilingual skills an advantage
- Evening and overnight shifts available / Some shifts may include Saturdays & Sundays
- Flexible schedule is required for this opportunity! We are a 24/7/365 company
KNOWLEDGEABLE. PASSIONATE. COMMITTED.
Quick brings together the most knowledgeable and passionate logistics experts. Our worldwide team is committed to providing our clients customized logistics solutions, unparalled service and the optimal customer experience.
If you are looking for a challenging position with an innovative and expanding global organization, contact us today.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With almost 82,000 employees at more than 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the [ https://home.kuehne-nagel.com/ ]Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's largest logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, contract logistics, and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com.