We are hiring!
2021 was a successful year for us at Inside, with significant growth plans, new offices and territories and our awesome set of clients. Due to our continued success and growth plans for 2022 we are looking for a talented newly Growth Executive to join our team in our office in Raleigh, NC. The targeted date for the Sales Development Role is July 2022.
We are a global sales outsourcing agency specializing in offering multilingual inside sales on demand
Our clients are ambitious, successful blue-chip tech vendors who are changing the way the world works through innovation.
If you want to work closely with marketing and sales leaders, become part of the fastest growing industry and agency and love what you do - get in touch!
We are also launching our new Demand Engine which aims to create perspective customers, our aim is so connect tech companies across the globe!
What you will do
Use search tools to identify, develop and qualify new business opportunities with decision makers
Engaging prospects by phone and email
Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend
Schedule meetings with prospects to increase the sales pipeline and generate interest
Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of our clients' potential customers
Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly
update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
What we are looking for
Our team are a highly motivated, and love to achieve their goals
Energetic individuals, with a hunger to succeed, increase and grow your
sales and marketing skill set
0-3 years of professional experience (sales experience is not required)
Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve.
Fluent English speaker
What Inside Offers
Exposure to the world’s largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP,
Google & IMB Fun company activities and outings – holiday parties, summer outings
Monthly employee awards
Training and career development plans
Fast pace, high energy work environment
10 days PTO
Paid Time Off.
Inside Global are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Inside Global do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, martial status, sexual orientation or any other factors prohibited by law. Our recruitment team are dedicated to this policy and Inside are committed to this policy worth respect to placement, promotion, training, employee socials during employment. Our diversity. skills and passion are the key to our clients success.
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers.
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers.
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend.
- Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of our clients' potential customers.
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit while upholding quality and integrity. Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world's largest businesses and brands on a daily basis.
- Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
Skills & Experience:
- Especially confident using the telephone.
- Energetic with a hunger to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set.
- Very strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve.
- Fluent English speaker
What We Offer:
- Great remuneration and opportunities to make money.
- Exposure to the world’s largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
- Monthly employee awards and company socials.
- Quarterly company wide parties.
- Expert training and development with your own Career development plan.
- A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment.
- The opportunity to develop career to Account Management and New Business Acquisition
- Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Uncapped Commission
- Business Development
- Sales Development
- Tech Sales