To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2536 West State Street
Bristol, TN 37620
- Melanie Fetterhoff
- Phone: 4232745092
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Agent
Teleperformance • Bristol, TN
Posted 28 days ago
Travel - None
Degree - High School
Customer Service, Entry Level, Telecommunications
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- WE'RE A PEOPLE COMPANY
Join us in making connections.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
We are adding Customer Care and Bilingual Customer Care to our team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team that takes pride in doing business with people, for people. It is a place where you’ll experience great job satisfaction in an inspiring, uplifting work environment.
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred (not needed)
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Good organization and work prioritization skills
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.