To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3722 Irving Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75247
- Phone:: 214-689-1459
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Southwest International Trucks • Dallas, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Routine and preventative maintenance
- Diagnose any mechanical, electrical, other breakdown or failure.
- Troubleshoot and perform failure analysis of the components parts and systems.
- Repair, or adjust CAT, Cummins, Allison, International engines and Eaton, Meritor and Spicer drive trains
- Repair and install truck/engine equipment
- When applicable use welding skills
- Complete job within established time frames
- Perform other duties that may be assigned
At Southwest International Trucks we value our employees.
- Competitive skill- and experience-based pay
- BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription card benefit packages available
- Company-paid Life/AD&D- option for additional supplemental and dependent life polices
- Company-paid Short Term Disability and optional Long Term Disability
- 401K retirement plan
- Credit Union
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Career advancement opportunities
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Paid Training
- Pay Increases with Certifications
- Pay increase with CDL
- Reimburse CDL
- No roadside work!
- Uniforms provided and laundered at no cost
- Prescription Protective Eye-wear
- Safety Shoe Program
- Annual Tool Allowance
Individuals will be expected to independently diagnosis, repair and/or replace major components.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have hands -on diesel experience
- Must be able to read and comprehend instruction manuals and diagnostic charts
- Computer Skills & Data Entry (Diagnostics experience preferred)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record, CDL preferred
- Possess own tools and tool box