To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Arlington, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are partnering with a growing client in Arlington, Virginia that is looking for Tax Accountants for their growing department. Multiple positions are available. Global company that has an excellent reputation as a company to work for. Very good opportunities for professional growth. These positions are available due to continued growth. Business casual work environment with flexibility with respect to commuting and work schedules. Very good benefits.
This client has multiple openings for candidates who have international tax experience. These positions go from staff level 1-2 years of international tax experience to seniors with 3-4 years to managerial positions with 5-7 years and Directors with as much as 8-10 years of international tax experience. Big 4/national public accounting firm or global publicly traded corporation international tax experience is preferred. Candidates who are CPAs and or have graduate degrees are also preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TAX ACCOUNTANT:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper account
We are looking for a degreed Tax Accountant with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight, while also functioning well in a team environment.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE TAX ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Corporate accounting / General ledger experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction
Keywords: staff accountant, accounting, tax accountant, general ledger accountant, journal entries, general accountant