To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
214 Mechanic Street
Momence, IL 60954
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Van Drunen Farms • Momence, IL
Posted 2 months ago
The Recruiting Manager plays a critical role in advancing the Company’s employment brand, people planning, and overall talent capabilities. In addition to serving as a trusted partner and adviser to hiring managers and leaders throughout the Company, the Recruiting Manager will also be his or her team’s biggest advocate. The person in this role will demonstrate expertise, creativity, and a passion for building and managing a world-class recruiting operation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the recruiting team with passion, dedication, advocacy, and continuous investment in individual development
- Optimize current recruiting processes and build new processes as needed
- Develop short- and long-term recruiting strategies that proactively address current and anticipated needs across the company, including both operational and business needs
- Maintain oversight of a focused, deliberate campus recruiting effort.
- Evaluate existing intern program and make enhancements as needed in order to deliver an outstanding intern experience. Maintain strong focus on year-over-year increase in conversions to FT.
- Focus relentlessly on candidate experience. Put the necessary processes and measures in place to ensure a positive, unparalleled experience for every single candidate
- Identify and remove any obstacles to recruiting progress with diplomacy and tact
- Evaluate current and new technologies that will significantly improve data organization, tracking, and reporting
- Leverage data and analytics to inform recruiting strategy and influence business outcomes. Maintain a keen awareness and understanding of insights gained and related opportunities or areas of focus
- Create and drive adoption of relevant, scalable, and compliant recruiting policies
- Serve as an expert on emerging trends in recruiting, employment laws, labor market updates, and best practices
- Guide the recruiting team through the development of sourcing strategies, encouraging a creative, innovative, and proactive approach
- Recruit for senior-level roles as needed
- Revise employee referral program to include automated tracking, abundant communication, and motivating rewards
- Actively participate in talent management processes, including identification of critical positions and succession planning
- Participate in problem-solving, brainstorming, and HR planning discussions
- Partner with the VP of HR to align recruiting strategy to HR and business priorities
- Establish open, supportive, and collaborative relationships with HR management team.
- Earn and maintain the trust, credibility, and respect of the Company’s leaders. Serve as an advisor, planning partner, and liaison
- Develop and facilitate thorough interview training for all employees involved in the interviewing and/or hiring process
- Establish and maintain ongoing metrics, to be reported out to various leaders and groups.
- Serve as an ambassador of the Company, establishing and maintaining community partnerships, relationships with networking groups, and involvement in various associations
- Work closely with the Total Rewards Manager to identify competitive opportunities to enhance employee offerings
- Work closely with Marketing to develop an employment brand that represents the company, its values, and the many things that make our company a great place to work while also reflecting the Company’s corporate brand
- Work closely with Marketing to create a recruitment marketing plan
- Manage external relationships, including those with search firms and other recruiting-related vendors.
- In partnership with Legal and Procurement, standardize common vendor agreements and update existing agreements accordingly. Negotiate terms of agreements as needed
- Perform bi-annual internal I-9 audits and ensure resolution of any necessary follow-ups
- Ensure consistent and thorough compliance with applicable State and Federal regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or related field
- 8+ years of recruiting experience or 4+ years of recruiting experience combined with other relevant HR experience
- 5+ years leading, developing, and inspiring teams
- 2+ years in corporate internal recruiting function
- Expert recruiting capabilities including targeted sourcing, candidate management, negotiating, and closing
- Demonstrated thorough and practical knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Strong analytical capability. Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into understandable insights and actions. Demonstrated experience using data and analytics to influence decisions.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in direction or priorities
- Sound critical judgement and ability to exercise discretion in making decisions
- General understanding of fundamental business principles
- Ability to effectively prioritize and stay focused on work that adds immediate, sustainable value or aligns to strategic priorities
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated success building and implementing processes and strategies company-wide
- Experience in both business and manufacturing settings
- Understanding of various visa programs and related sponsorship
- Experience with or extensive exposure to learning & development and/or talent management practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experienced in using HCM systems and applicant tracking systems; implementation experience a plus