To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX
- Human Resources
- Phone: 4693209115
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate - Entry Level
Axiom Marketing, Inc. • Plano, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Retail Sales Team Associate: Entry Level Position Available
Axiom Marketing is now hiring for an entry level retail sales associate to join our team here in Dallas.
As a retail team associate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing customer service to potential and existing customers
- Processing new customer sales applications
- Working directly with customers in store (this is a retail position! No door to door or telemarketing is involved!)
- Answering any and all questions the customer might have
- Following up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
At Axiom we work exclusively in retail stores so we can bring back a personalized customer experience to everyone we contact. It’s important for us to find candidates that are confident and enjoy engaging directly with customers and who are passionate about providing a positive customer service experience.
Company culture is important to us at Axiom! We strive to provide a fun, team-oriented environment where training and coaching is always available. Learn more about our culture and our values -
Retail sales associates will receive training for this position starting day 1. This position begins as entry level and we provide further training into leadership and management positions if advancement is desired, as we prefer to promote from within.
- 6 months customer service, sales, or retail experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality!
- Willingness to learn and implement our direct marketing strategies
- Customer-oriented mentality
- Ability to meet & exceed daily sales goals
*We’re looking to fill this position quickly! Immediate hire or 1-2 weeks notice is preferred.*
Click apply if you feel you’d be a good fit for the position!
Upon review our HR department will contact you regarding an interview.
Thank you for your interest!