DuPage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for mid-level Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team!
These positions are know as semi-skilled, light duty, B Tech , C Tech, or Intermediate tech.
Chrysler experience is not necessary. Your qualifications from other dealerships, aftermarket or independent shops is all valuable!
Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel crouch, reach and be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Must work well as a member of a team
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages and incentive program
- Chrysler Training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 90% Health and Dental paid by Dealership
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with DuPage CDJR Apply today!
- Auto Repair
- Auto Tech
- Automotive Tech