The Cato Corporation, a leading specialty retailer of value-priced women’s fashion apparel with corporate offices located in Charlotte, North Carolina, operates three concepts: Cato, It’s Fashion and Versona. With over 1,300 stores throughout the United States, Cato brands offer exclusive merchandise with fashion and quality comparable to mall specialty stores at low prices everyday. The company also offers exclusive merchandise found in its Cato brand at www.catofashions.com. Additional information on Cato is available at www.catocorp.com. The Company’s stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “CATO”.
Cato is seeking an experienced Training & Development Specialist to join its HR team. This position is responsible for:
• Administrating and maintaining EDUCATO, the company’s Learning Management System, powered by Litmos;
• Reviewing and assigning courses for specific positions to include reporting and follow up for completion of assignedcourses;
• Assisting department heads to help create career paths tied to specific training; and
• Assisting with research, development and implementation of effective training tools, materials and systems in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Minimum of 1 year hands-on training experience in online training systems;
• Experience in corporate training and development programs (preferably in a retail environment);
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including strong ability to create written materials in a clear,concise manner;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work independently;
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and Power Point;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel information;
• Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner; and
• A positive, professional personality aimed towards serving all Cato associates.
A 4-year college degree is required. Two years of retail experience is preferred.
The Cato Corporation offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including Medical/Dental/Life Insurance package, 401(K) Retirement Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Stock Purchase Plan and more! Please send resume, including salary history to: The Cato Corporation, Attn: Recruitment, PO Box 34216, Charlotte, NC 28234. Fax to (704) 551-7246 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Drug Testing
Microsoft Power Point
Training And Development