To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2 Enterprise Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Shelton, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This client is based out of Southern Fairfield County and provides a shuttle service from the train station as well as a large parking lot onsite. The client is a healthcare organization with a 5-person accounting department. They have roughly 40 locations, a fast-paced environment, with a core work schedule of 8-5PM.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is a permanent Accountant opportunity that is currently open due to a vacancy, increased workload, paired with their upcoming year end. This is a full time role, that reports to the Accounting Manager. Major focal points for this role are: month/year end close, journal entries, budget support.
- Complete monthly assigned tasks for the financial closing.
- Prepare depreciation analysis for the Meditech/Sage general ledger system.
- Perform monthly fixed asset and depreciation expense reconciliation to Meditech/Sage.
- Complete appropriate supporting documentation relating to the annual financial statements external auditor supporting documentation requests.
- Assist the Director of Accounting and Finance in the development of annual 990 tax return information including analysis of information to Audited Financial Statements.
- Perform special projects as requested by Director of Accounting and Finance or CFO.
- Complete the general ledger review of accounts payable data prior to daily posting.
- Perform monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Assist in the development and entering of Annual Financial Budgets on an “as needed” basis.
- Strong technical skills including advanced excel, and ERP system experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience