Looking to pursue a sales career while working from home? This position is primarily home-based. In unique circumstances like today's, our tools and methods have been easily adapted, allowing agents to work fully from home and meet with clients virtually.
The Purdy Financial Group (PFG) is looking for independent, business-minded individuals who want a fulfilling career with flexibility and potential for growth. As a remote insurance agent, you determine when and where you work - including from the comfort of your home office. Our fresh approach to selling policies allows us to connect you with local clients who are interested in our product. You will never be asked to cold call, walk door-to-door, or sell to your friends. Your primary role will involve contacting families who have requested coverage to determine the most affordable and personalized options for them.
Investing in our agents is one of our top priorities. Below are some ways that we equip you to take control over your career, giving you a wide range of opportunities for flexibility, development, and income growth:
- Remote Location – work from home
- Contract Position – freedom to work your ideal schedule
- Ongoing Development – mentorship from top sales agents, webinars, training events
- Warm Leads – never make cold calls
- Full Commission Sales – unlimited income potential
- Cash Incentives, Awards, and Vacation Prizes
As a life insurance agent, you must be a highly motivated self-starter who is career-minded, goal-oriented, and seeking an excellent business development opportunity. You must have communication skills, a drive to help people, and the ability to interact effectively and build solid relationships with clients. Other requirements include:
- A Life & Health insurance license
- A computer
- A cell phone
The Purdy Financial Group mission is simple: to make the insurance business profitable for agents and agency builders, while providing outstanding service to our clients. This occurs on the foundation of our core values, which include putting people first, working as a team, communicating effectively and honestly, striving to be a positive influence, and doing the right thing – even when no one is looking.
With this mindset, we’ve developed our approach to building clientele: contacting people who have requested our help, rather than cold calling. Next, we invest in our agents. Our efforts are focused on getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal, and providing agents with the support needed to achieve substantial success.
Apply to join our team today!
- Presenting the most affordable and personalized life insurance options for each family
- Building and maintaining distribution of mortgage protection and final expense products in your market
- Tracking and reporting daily calls, appointments, and closed business
- Maintaining a high level of customer service with existing clients
- Customer Service
- Insurance Sales