To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phone: 732-481-4174 x 6659
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Cyberthink, Inc • Bloomington, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Client business and a leading source of data and advanced analytics for retailers, providing next-generation systems and services to help retailers prevent loss, manage risk, and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Our product offerings include the (n) act analytic platform, custom data management and analytic services, the Aspect EliteLP POS exception-based reporting system, and the APIS Incident Management system.
Also, Client delivers multiple methods for retailers to optimize decisioning regarding customer acquisition and retention, marketing and store site selection.
Nearly 100 national and international retail brands currently take advantage of Client products and services.
Play a part in revolutionizing how retailers reduce risk and increase profits though cutting-edge desktop, web and mobile applications. We are searching for a dynamic Full Stack C#/.NET Developer who has the knowledge and experience to help shape a new industry-changing solution.
- Design, develop and deliver code required to support new feature developments and enhancements in an agile environment
- Perform thorough unit testing and some functional testing
- Maintain the integrity of the application design and architecture
- Continually refactor legacy components to evolve into a modern target architecture
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies to utilize in enhancing new and existing products
- Participate in the agile process including standups, planning, reviews and retrospective
- 5-7+ years professional experience with C# / .NET
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services using JSON and XML
- Experience with object-oriented design, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Proficiency with designing and working with relational databases, SQL Server preferred
- Proficiency with Git, or comparable distributed version control system
- Write quality code that ensures stability and extensibility of the platform
- Be passionate about development, have a strong eye for detail, and encourage others on the team to do the same
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills, and a strong customer focus
- Experience in a continuous integration / continuous delivery environment.
- Experience with ServiceStack is a huge plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases a plus
- Experience with IIS (7+) is a plus
- Experience with Material Design is a plus
Experience with technologies such as Elastic, Kibana, RabbitMQ or Redis is a plus