The Director of Business Development, as an essential member of the senior management staff, is responsible for directing the development and continuous refinement of the facility's business development plan. Consulting with the Chief Executive Officer and other senior management staff, this position designs, develops, implements and directs the business development strategic goals, philosophy, policies, procedures, and systems for the Business Development Department and the facility. Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain business development referral admission records and statistics, including the preparation of business development reports and materials.
- Prepares annual reports and budgeting reports for the facility
- Direct and coordinate all media relations functions
- Conduct ongoing workshops in business development techniques for the business development team
- Bachelor's Degree in a behavioral health area, marketing, business administration or related field; Master's Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a health care business development management position with extensive business development experience resulting in measurable results, and with direct experience developing managed care agreements (especially with capitation and at-risk areas.) In addition, detailed knowledge of psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment principles.
- Must have a valid Georgia driver's license.
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.