To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, OH 43017
- Mohit Singh
- Phone: 952-838-2821
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Dublin, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Role: Transportation Analyst
Estimated Duration (in months): 5 months contract
Location: Dublin, OH
Shift: 9am - 6pm
Description of Work:
Take inbound calls from suppliers, carriers and customers to route large freight shipments. Coordinate with other team members and manage to meet demand and quality requirements.
Customer service, ability to multi-task, Microsoft Office proficient, Transportation experience preferred
A brief role description is below:
- Provide exceptional service to customers, vendors, carriers, and other Logistics Solutions stakeholders
- Perform analysis, scheduling and planning of inbound/outbound shipments to ensure on-time pickup and delivery while ensuring most economical utilization of carriers based on service parameters
- Rate potential transactions using a Transportation Management System or other pricing tools to optimize carrier selection
- Utilize personal creativity, routing expertise, knowledge of carrier capabilities, and previous experience to resolve customer problems, overcome logistics challenges, and exceed customer expectations
- Monitor shipments that are in process to proactively resolve potential service issues
- Interface with customers, shippers, and carriers to resolve any problems associated with scheduling and dispatching
- Collaborate with team members and leadership in the continual improvement of Logistics Solutions processes
- Assist with the identification, development, and implementation of programs or methods to improve Logistics Solutions’ customer and business results
- Perform record and data management activities within critical business systems
- Assist with other tasks or projects as assigned