Role: Transportation Analyst
Estimated Duration (in months): 5 months contract
Location: Dublin, OH
Shift: 9am - 6pm
Description of Work:
Take inbound calls from suppliers, carriers and customers to route large freight shipments. Coordinate with other team members and manage to meet demand and quality requirements.
Customer service, ability to multi-task, Microsoft Office proficient, Transportation experience preferred
A brief role description is below:
- Provide exceptional service to customers, vendors, carriers, and other Logistics Solutions stakeholders
- Perform analysis, scheduling and planning of inbound/outbound shipments to ensure on-time pickup and delivery while ensuring most economical utilization of carriers based on service parameters
- Rate potential transactions using a Transportation Management System or other pricing tools to optimize carrier selection
- Utilize personal creativity, routing expertise, knowledge of carrier capabilities, and previous experience to resolve customer problems, overcome logistics challenges, and exceed customer expectations
- Monitor shipments that are in process to proactively resolve potential service issues
- Interface with customers, shippers, and carriers to resolve any problems associated with scheduling and dispatching
- Collaborate with team members and leadership in the continual improvement of Logistics Solutions processes
- Assist with the identification, development, and implementation of programs or methods to improve Logistics Solutions’ customer and business results
- Perform record and data management activities within critical business systems
- Assist with other tasks or projects as assigned
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile