To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1277 Lenox Park Boulevard Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30319
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Virtuoso Office Assistant
A1 Placement • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
We need to fill two administrative support openings to ensure efficient operation of one the most prominent Android app design offices in Atlanta. Both positions begin at $17.25 per hour, perfectly suited for those with an interest in using new mobile technology to improve work efficiency.
Working Culture: A spirited, high-energy, forward thinking, inspiring environment located at 1277 Lenox Park Blvd with an organization that values hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change.
This is a long term position, requiring availability Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 5:30pm. What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and initiating correspondence and memoranda; compiling and preparing data for administrative reports and presentations
- Updating changes and assisting in entering campaign data in the organization’s database as needed
- Answering phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of the company's proprietary software options
- Serving as a first point of contact for clients by identifying and responding to questions, problems, or situations
- Managing administrative and coordination aspects of special projects as designated including, planning and organizing internal events
- Ambitious person. You are meticulously organized and deadline driven.
- Someone who displays personal pride in work, always striving to do his/her best
- We want an individual who chooses to always operate with integrity and transparency
- You must have knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Simply be a quick learner, particularly with software necessary to do the job
- Order entry/data entry experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of working as an assistant
- Ability and skills to create reports, write, edit and proofread business correspondence
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience
- Strong working knowledge of administrative/specialized business support services