To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baton Rouge, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dupre Logistics • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupré Logistics, LLC is currently seeking a Software Engineer to support our Information Technology department in Lafayette, LA. The Software Engineer’s role is to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. The Software Engineer will also oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other departments where required.
· Interact regularly with managers, clients, vendors, and agencies to field queries and questions.
· Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
· Run and monitor performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
· Develop, and maintain user manuals and guidelines for software applications assigned.
· Liaise with company’s software and hardware suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
· Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, programmers, and other software engineers to resolve any defects in products or company systems.
· Train, manage and provide guidance to junior software development staff.
**Relocation assistance available for qualified applicants**
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
· 4 Yr college degree in software engineering or computer science, preferred.
· Fluent in programming languages and platforms including Visual Studio (C# preferred).
· Extensive database and operating systems experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, Windows Server.
· Experience with BizTalk & data integration leveraging XML.
· Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
· provide safe service that’s profitable
· continue to profitably grow our business
· be the employer of choice
· be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path