Würth Baer Supply Company is one of the nation's leading specialty wholesale distributors to the woodworking industry, offering an extensive inventory of decorative and functional hardware and fittings, tools, shop supplies, surfacing materials, and board and panel products.
Würth Baer Supply Company is seeking a Human Resources Generalist in Vernon Hills, IL. The Human Resources Generalist provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes for all Würth Baer Supply Company locations. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry
The Human Resources Generalist will help maintain positive employee relations and work to ensure employee satisfaction by fostering a positive work environment. A Human Resources Generalist should be highly organized, detail oriented and most importantly personable and approachable.
· Assists with administering benefit plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
· Assist in payroll processing
· Reconciles statements and invoices.
· Assists in the full hiring process of employees: including recruitment, interviews, verifying work-history and references and tracking of new possible candidates in HRIS.
· Assists with new-hire procedures: including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files, administering employee handbooks and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly completed.
· Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information.
· Present any new or additional training materials to employees.
· Make photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
· Ensure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential.
· Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 1-2 year(s) experience in Human Resources
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· UltiPro (HRIS) experience a plus
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Degree preferred
· Competitive wages
· A variety of excellent health insurance choices
· Paid time off
· Company matched 401(K)
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Promote employee benefits through various employee events
- Conduct employee orientation and employee exit interview
- Administer company employee benefits and compensation programs
- Reporting employee orientation, development, and training employee relations compensation and benefits
- Assist with employee relations issues including employee discipline
- Counseling employees through employee relations issues
- Foster employee relations by resolving employee personnel issues
- Conduct employee terminations and employee exit interviews
- Administrating employee benefits and payroll
- Investigate employee complaints related to employee relations issues
- Support the administration of employee benefits, worker's compensation and employee relations
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Affecting employee benefits or claims
- Redirect employee questions regarding benefits
- Assist in employee relations issues
- Respond to employee relations issues
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Provide support with employee relations
- Managing employee records, compensation and benefits
- Presenting new employee orientation programs
Hr Management Systems
Human Resources Information System (Hris)