TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Are you looking to be part of a cutting-edge team? Then look no further! Sedona Technologies is a consulting company that provides Information Technology and Engineering Services to companies throughout the United States. Sedona Technologies is a division of The Sedona Group. Founded in 1986, The Sedona Group has offices in over 30 US cities and annual sales of over $110 million. Sedona Technologies creates innovative solutions allowing our customers to better manage critical information, control costs, and improve performance and efficiency through technology. For over 17 years, Sedona Technologies has been helping the business community solve complex business problems through the application of technology.
Sedona Technologies is seeking a full-time Technical Support Specialist to fill a Tier 1/Tier 2 helpdesk position for a Fortune 500 client. Candidates with previous helpdesk experience, IT certification(s), and/or higher education in IT are preferred. Mechanical aptitude and/or background in a parts/service environment can also be a plus.
Availability between 6:00am and 7:00pm on weekdays is required, although you’ll typically work an eight-hour shift within that timeframe. Required rotational emergency support typically occurs from 7:00pm through 10:00pm on weekdays, 7:00am through 7:00pm on Saturdays, and 9:00am through 4:00pm on Sundays.
· Remote support experience
· Ticketing system experience (ServiceNow preferred)
· Windows Workstation/Server troubleshooting
· Web browser troubleshooting
· Desktop cleanup and malware removal
· MS Office 365 administration/support/usage
· Active Directory and profile troubleshooting
· Printer troubleshooting (HP preferred)
· Network and network appliance troubleshooting
· Virtualization technology troubleshooting (RemoteApp/Citrix a plus)
· Windows registry, Command Prompt and PowerShell usage
· Resolve support issues originating from various sources including incoming calls, web form submission, email, etc.
· Document and escalate support issues to higher levels, when necessary
· Satisfy performance metrics, be punctual and meet deadlines
· Provide training to junior team members
· Write knowledge base articles and assist with team process improvements
· Assist with project work and other duties as assigned
· Diagnose problems through research and reasoning without the need for concise documentation
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
· The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristic described below is representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Process Improvements (Business)
Server (Computer Science)
Accounting Record Management System