- Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment to use cell-based assays in support of pre-clinical drug discovery programs including small molecules discovery as clinical development candidates (DCs).
- Independently design and conduct cell-based, biochemical and immunoassay development with minimal supervision.
- Maintain and characterize various cancer cell lines to support drug discovery.
- Perform compound profiling studies using in vitro assays, import and organize data in database, and report results to the supervisor and the project team.
- Use automation and perform assay miniaturization to increase throughput of cell-based assays, perform moderate to high throughput screening of compound library and validate hits for SAR studies.
- Process and analyze large and complex data sets, report results in a well-organized and easy-to- interpret manner.
- Support MoA studies to enable the project team to identify lead candidates, help design in vivo efficacy studies and understand potential toxicological liabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline with at least 6 years work experience or Master’s degree with at least 4 years of industrial experience in a drug discovery setting.
- Previous industrial experience in drug discovery is required.
- Familiarity with various cellular assays in high-throughput formats and automation equipment.
- Experience in drug discovery and in vitro pharmacology with expertise in Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Techniques.
- Strong data handling skills including importing/exporting data into/from database, organizing data for easy interpretation and experience with a variety of scientific/data analysis software applications.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration and organizational skills as well as ability to write protocols and technical reports with precision.
- Capability to pay attention to details, stay focused on key objectives, and deliver high quality data in a timely and well-organized manner is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment, flexibility to adapt to changes with a positive attitude.
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-02097
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Since our inception in 1999, Townsend and Associates aims to be the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first. Our core competencies in project staffing and full time placements are being continuously improved to be the best in class. Our markets will be solely determined by our ability to consistently deliver unequalled service to our customers and candidates.
Staffing your company with qualified and talented professionals is both challenging and time-consuming. Our goal is to make sure we understand your needs and the needs of our candidates. We research, screen and interview our consultants and employees, so we can provide you with the industries finest talent. This is why more and more companies decide to partner with Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. offers you the opportunity to work with Fortune 1000, small and medium companies for full-time or contract positions. We work together with you and our clients to create an ideal match. We discuss your career objectives, talent, experience, and what you are looking for in a new job.
Our screening research is 2nd to none. By being thorough and straight forward, we cut through a lot of challenges that arise in many job searches. So whether it’s full-time or a contract position let Townsend & Associates simplify and enhance your journey. Not Ready To Apply?
View the full profile