GREAT TEMP IT OPPORTUNITY!
2 MONTH IT HELP DESK ASSOCIATE- NEEDED ASAP
This position will provide assistance in investigating, evaluating and analyzing incoming issues related to the department project rollouts.
• Establish an expert working level of knowledge for the in-store equipment including network systems, components, and the associated equipment that affect the operation of the store. This includes but is not limited to routers, switches, registers, register peripherals, pc, cabling, and pin pads.
• Collects, compiles, and analyzes technical data for the purposes of sharing accurate information
• Identifies, develops, and documents corrective actions of reoccurring and potential problems and issues.
• Participates in the project as required for the purpose of conveying and gathering information.
• Collaborates with key staff for the purpose of implementing and maintaining the in-store system.
• Demonstrates ability to express technical issues effectively to all audiences, both verbally and in writing
This will be a temp assignment through mid Nov. / M-F / 10:00am - 6:30pm
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some secondary IT technical education preferred.
- Always maintain a friendly, customer-service oriented demeanor.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of high volume call center or help desk experience preferred.
- Experience with reservation and ticketing application tools a plus.
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal support and guidance.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be attentive to detail, accurate, and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum direction as well as in a team environment.
Attention To Detail