Interested in a TECH SALES career? Want to be paid COMMISSION ON EVERY SALE ? Want UNLIMITED COMMISSION?
If you are motivated and have the drive to make sales happen, we will train and develop you. This is a great entry-level tech sales job because the leads are generated for you. The businesses you call already need the services being offered. All you have to do is make the call!
Note: This is an IN-OFFICE job at 5775 Glenridge Dr, Atlanta, GA 30328
Sysnet Global Solutions ( [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative (Entry-Level) - IMMEDIATE HIRE! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative (Entry-Level) - IMMEDIATE HIRE! ) is a leading CYBER SECURITY and PCI COMPLIANCE Firm in Atlanta, GA that serves 60+ countries world-wide.
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry, cyber security, compliance, and customer engagement solutions that help businesses to improve security and acquiring organizations to reduce risk. Sysnet is a high-growth private equity backed company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in the United States, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Poland, and India. Our people make Sysnet an exciting and inclusive place to work; a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine. We believe in employee progression and recognizing performance, and we enjoy working hard, smart, and having fun.
The Inside Sales Representative will be generating sales for our Managed Security and Compliance Services through Outbound calling campaigns. This position will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. The Inside Sales Representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
● The main objective for this role is to introduce Sysnet products and services to clients and increase sales. This position will target new and established clients in the market who may have shown interest in our services.
● Achieve sales targets and set KPI’s by making, at minimum 50 calls a day.
● Provide Security and Compliance support via multiple customer engagement channels, including voice, web chat and email.
● Communicate clearly technical terms to non-technical customers.
● Utilizing Sysnet technology, you will assist and manage customer profiles to determine their Security and Compliance requirements and complete the subsequent security assessments to determine security and compliance status.
● Intuitively and proactively enlighten customers on security and compliance best practices and identify opportunities to promote and upsell additional security and compliance products.
● Accurately document all sales activities
Qualifications & Skills
● 1 year of experience in direct sales, inside sales or lead generation
● Experience using a CRM and working knowledge of Microsoft’s Office products
● Energetic personality and ability to interact with all personality types.
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
● Ability to multitask.
● Goal oriented and a teamwork behavior
● Proven path of self-motivation and self-discipline with top performing career objectives and standards
● Strong ability to grasp complex compliance and security sales processes and position effectively to prospects.
● Capability to achieve higher levels of technical and compliance knowledge through continual learning and observation.
● Ability to work flexible shifts while displaying impeccable schedule adherence.
● Competitive health care benefits, with 401(k) match
● Paid time off
● Casual dress code
● On-site café and fitness center
● MARTA Accessible