RN/LPN Home Care
Nurses and More, Inc. is currently seeking Registered Nurses and License Practical Nurses
for Hourly Cases and Visit Cases in the St. Cloud & Brevard Areas
Nurses and More, Inc. is seeking per diem RN and LPNs for Home Health
Nurses and More Is looking for homecare RN and LPN nurses to fill these request:
We want nurses who want HOURLY cases
We want nurses who are BILINGUAL
We want nurses with experience in PEDIATRICS
(including ventilator, tracheostomy and G-tubes)
We need nurses who want visits
We want nurses with wound care experience, medication management, diabetic education
We want flexible nurses that want permanent schedules and can work nights, days, WEEKENDS.
Nurses and More is a Medicare/Medicaid (AHCA) Certified Home Health Care agency in Orlando, Florida. We provide service to patients in Orange, Brevard, Osceola, and Seminole counties.
Working with our home health care agency is a great way to set your own schedule, and get to practice doing what you love! Give Nurses and More a call at
, and join our team in Orlando!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled nursing care within the nursing scope of practice, the standard of care, and as ordered on the plan of care and in compliance with physician orders.
- Documents skilled care and/or services provided in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, and Agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, patient progress, plans for continued care, to assure the patient care needs are met.
- Address and support patient/family cultural practices, as long as such practices do not harm others or interfere with the patient's treatment plan.
- Promotes and provides patient/family/caregiver education using various verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of federal, state regulations, nurse practice acts and Agency's policies and procedures.
- Communicates with all members of the health care team, including physicians appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Notifies the physician and the Clinical Director of any changes in the patient's condition and the need to modify the plan of care.
- Maintains currency of knowledge and skills
- Participates in the Agency's Quality Improvement Program
- Attends Agency meetings and in-service programs as required
- Obtains appropriate number of continuing education credits to maintain active license status
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and Agency information at all times.
Current Florida Nurses License
One full year of employment experience within the last three years (names and dates of place of employment must be provided)
Current BLS - Healthcare provider certification
Physical within the last six month (must include state "free of communicable diseases" or without evidence of communicable diseases")
Current PPD or chest x-ray (must have proof of on-going PPD or a two-step PPD)
Two Professional references
Criminal history report with no activity listed
Pre-employment drug screening (RN only)
Current Alzheimer's Training
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our staff:
ATM Payroll Card
Great Support Staff
A Great Work Environment
Electronic Medical Record
Maintain Patient Confidentiality