BANKING CENTER MANAGER LEVEL 1 - AUSTIN
Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
BANKING CENTER MANAGER Level I for our full service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE, AUSTIN BANKING CENTER, JOB (#67-19)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
Banking Center Manager Level 1 will be responsible for leading, coaching and managing banking center team to achieve and exceed goals/objectives and creating quality banking experience for customers. Through managerial leadership maintain/develop a mastered/proficient track record of a successful banking center. This position will maintain a Vice President Authority level. Recognized by management for reaching a level of mastery/proficiency in successful management/leadership of a banking center.
Primary Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise subordinates and supervisory staff. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the banking center. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Bank policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, coaching, and sales/operational training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and direct all branch personnel to perform specific job functions.
- Coordinate operation with District Manager to ensure positive and efficient daily work flow and support.
- Develop new business opportunities and effectively manages existing customer relationships to strengthen customer ties to the branch.
- Proactively work towards the achievement of established personal and sales and service quality performance goals.
- Develop a culture within the branch in which quality and cintinous improvement on all performance accountabilities, customer satisfaction, growing the business, and efficiency management are understood and utilized by all employees.
- Develop a team spirit among subordinates and supervisors; motivates every team member to promote and maximize sales and provide the highest possible level of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor branch cash vaults and money shipments.
- Monitor Teller balancing daily and monthly.
- Provide professional and courteous service to existing and new customers; receives and researches customers' questions and/or complaints and makes recommendation as appropriate.
- Manage all functions within the branch through effective communication and implementation of new/revised policies, procedures and products/services.
- Work cooperatively with management to effectively communicate and implement performance standards and sales objectives.
- Develop a staff capable of meeting current and future operating needs through effective selection, assessment, training, and coaching of a service-and-sales-oriented team; develop succession plans to ensure continuity.
- Facilitates information flow and two-way continuous improvement in the quality of information and the effectiveness of the communication.
- Provide leadership to impact and enhance the positive image of bank in the community; conducts business development activities within the branch and surrounding community and participates in branch and community functions and activities to promote the bank's image and growth.
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all Federal, State, and local regulations as well as internal policies and procedures and bank products and services; monitor adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures ensure all employees understand and can communicate bank products and services.
- Complete all required forms and paperwork; prepare all required reports
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience. College or business school level courses preferred.
Minimum Experience: 5 years or more banking/supervisory related experience, and a solid leadership/sales background.
Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated knowledge of all commercial bank operations, products/services, including basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks. Must demonstrate a high degree of managerial proficiency and successful leadership with a proven track record of customer service excellence and successful growth/development of a banking center. Demonstrated proficiency in supervising, motivating and developing staff as branch growth indicates. Ability to work with all levels of management. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Ability to manage priorities and workflow. Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels, and good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
Moody Bank offers a benefit package that includes: Medical, Life, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k Plan; Vacation and Sick leave benefits and more.
Due to the high volume of interest, the Bank does not respond to the submission of every resume.
In addition, submission of your resume to this website does not constitute the completion of an Employment Application.
The Bank requires completion of an MNB employment application for each position opening. Individuals who the Bank determines to be the best qualified for the position openings are contacted to begin the application process.
Applications are being accepted at the 2302 Postoffice St. location in Galveston, Texas, HR/4th flr. (M-F, 9a- 4p)
Moody National Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complex Problem Solving