To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
225 Sand Road
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kyocera Document Solutions • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Executing full lifecycle software development: design, coding, testing and support
• Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
• Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Learn and apply new technology as necessary
Responsible for full-stack software development including all modules of a client-server, cloud-based or embedded application. This includes:
- Programming Back-end components in Microsoft .NET – C#, node.js, C++ and ASP.NET
- Development of REST client applications and server endpoints
- Programming Cloud-based scripts using AWS Lambdas
- Using open-source libraries like OpenSSL, OpenCV and others as necessary
- Develop embedded Java applications for Kyocera MFPs
- Implement unit testing integrated into automated build processes
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software and services
Software is expected to be of high-quality:
- Accurate implementation of specifications using appropriate data structures and design patterns
- High performance code that is optimized to run with least resources and parallelized to maximize CPU cores
- Innovative design that brings uniqueness to the product and sets it apart from competition
- Excellent user experience through a clean and well laid out user interface
- Well written code that is maintainable and reusable
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience as a full stack software engineer
- Back-end programming experience with at least one of: C#, Java, C++, Nodejs
- Working knowledge of SQL or No-SQL databases
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills, resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time to time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.