To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
900 East Grand Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Scott Manufacturing OKC • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
In this role you will be expected to comply with the company’s rules and regulations, provide and act in a professional manner and provide thoroughness in daily assigned tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Answer all incoming calls and route to appropriate person
· Greet customers in a professional manner
· Update and maintain reports needed for Management and production floor
· Correspond with sister plants to ensure needed inventory is accurate for production
· Generate sales orders/invoices for assigned customers
· Confirm all customer orders and communicate if orders cannot be satisfied
· Create work tickets needed for production
· Close and file work tickets that are turned in by production crew
· Create new folders (APQP) for new customer quotes and update as needed
· Maintain existing filing systems
· Schedule product pick-up with logistic companies for out of state customers
· Engage in daily discussions to better provide accurate customer information
· Raw material ordering will be required once training is completed.
· Other duties as assigned or needed.
· First shift position (Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm)
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Holidays paid
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Basic computer knowledge
· Ability to display courteous and professional demeanor at all times to employees and external customers
· Ability to adapt to manufacturing environment
· Ability to manage time efficiently
· Attention to detail is highly recommended