HealthAxis Group, a leader in Healthcare Technology, is in search of a Systems Administrator
for our SaaS product team here at our corporate headquarters in Tampa, FL. The Systems Administrator is responsible for administration, support, and maintenance of all central systems and servers. This person will work alongside other team members to ensure that all core systems are performing optimally.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Administration of Windows servers
· Office 365 Administration
· Administration of Windows Active Directory
· Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
· Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
· Create and verify backups of data
· Respond to and resolve help desk requests
· Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
· Install and test computer-related equipment
· Deploy new applications, software upgrades and patches
Experience and Education:
- 2 years’ experience with Windows Server 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 implementation and administration preferred.
- 2 years’ experience with Hyper-V implementation and administration a plus.
- 2 years’ experience with DellEMC SAN implementation and administration a plus.
- Experience using server automation
- IT certifications such as MCSA or MCSE a plus.
- Experience supporting Active Directory, DNS and GPO development.
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP / IP and remote communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Strong customer service focus and experience with end users.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
Windows Server 2012