To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
309 South Street
New Providence, NJ 07974
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Social Media Customer Service Rep
Stafford Communications Group • New Providence, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Stafford Communications is uniquely different. We provide Call Center, Consulting and Marketing Services to our clients. We handle customer contacts on behalf of some the nation’s most prominent brands from our call centers in New Jersey and Canada. Our business model features a robust quality and compliance consulting practice that helps companies optimize their own internal call center operations. As experts in regulated industries, we help pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods and beauty care companies build brand loyalty by providing their customers with exceptional experiences. Come join us!
The Consumer Service Representative serves as the ambassador of our client and is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries through social media, phone and email. The ideal candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a fast paced, always changing environment while ensuring our client contractual agreements are met. Our contact center creates an extraordinary experience and the Representative must love to “wow’ consumers and build brand loyalty through outstanding service. This is a part time position covering weekends and holidays.
- Respond to phone, email and social media interactions.
- Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs.
- Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating
- Procedures while maintaining superior consumer service etiquette.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Accurately log consumer and contact information using various CRM tools.
- A genuine, outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving and diffusing difficult callers.
- Experience with social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Must to able to maintain professional behavior in stressful situations.
- Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering Consumer information.
- Bilingual in both English and French or Spanish a plus, with excellent verbal and writing skills in both languages.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree preferred with a minimum of 3 years Consumer service experience (preferably in a call center environment).
- Bring a passion and love for food and nutrition.
- Proven understanding social media engagement and platforms.
- Ability to wow, surprise and delight our consumers.
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
- Consultative consumer service skills: ability to analyze a consumer’s situation and present a solution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship