To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dekalb, IL 60115
- Jennifer Calabrese
- Phone: (630) 340-4803
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Farmers Insurance Licensed Customer Service Sales Representative
Farmers • Dekalb, IL
Posted 27 days ago
FARMERS INSURANCE- Customer Service Sales Representative:
Do you have a passion for customer care and a flair for understanding the needs and motivations of people? If so, we want you on our team! As our Customer Service Sales Representative, you’ll work to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the overall FARMERS Insurance customer experience. With the ultimate goal of continuously strengthening and enhancing customer relationships.
- Property and casualty license or willing to obtain
- A genuine care and concern for people and their insurance needs
- The ability to multi-task while utilizing a tech-savvy approach to sales and service
- The ability to work within a team concept in a fun, fast-paced office environment
- Must be able to persevere through difficult client interactions
- Excellent compensation and Bonus
- Servicing of existing customers/households
- Engaging in proactive policy retention strategies
- Quoting and preparation of insurance proposals
- Setting Insurance and Financial Reviews (IFR's)
- Being personally responsible for helping team and meeting individual sales goals
- Assisting the agent with various research and follow-up tasks
This is an opportunity to grow with a successful and respected FARMERS Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!
- Property & Casualty license or willing to obtain
- Previous customer service experience is required
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently and with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Associates degree or higher preferred