Events Intern | Paid Summer Internship
Location: Miami, FL
Hours: Both Full Time and Part Time; Flexible, Summer work available
Compensation: Between 400 and 800 dollars a week
Here at J7, we are looking for excited event interns who are looking to learn, grow, and most importantly make money this summer. As an event intern, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
You’ll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction and branding techniques.
Benefits of Working with J7:
- Paid training, ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- Regional, national (and possibly international) travel opportunities
- A fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- Flexible hours and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- A detailed payment and advancement structure
Events Interns that produce consistent results and are looking to stay on into the fall will have the chance to advance and assume additional responsibility.
We're interested in meeting people that are:
- Currently living in or near Brickell (willing/able to commute)
- Over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA
- Excited about learning and applying new skills
- Wanting to grow personally and professionally
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
Why wait? Apply NOW!
Please send us your resume, LinkedIn profile, or a summary of your experience along with your best email address and phone number. We’ll be in contact quickly to let you know if your application has been successful and what the next steps will be
Customer Relationship Management
Scheduling (Project Management)
Support Marketing Program