As a growing commercial truck dealership, we are seeking a qualified Parts Manager to join our dynamic team. We are committed to exceptional service to our customers through teamwork.
The Parts Manager strives to return a satisfactory profit on dealer capital invested in parts inventory. Accomplishes objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising.
The Parts Manager will oversee all facets of the parts department and is responsible for:
• Maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses
• Insure all employees comply with company policies and procedures
• Insure compliance with all government regulations. Maintain safe work environment.
• Forecasts goals and objectives for the department
• Control operating expenses
• Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence.
• Submit all required paper work on timely basis
• Supervises stock order procedures
• Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals
• Direct day to day activity for direct associates
Competitive wage and commission schedule as well as benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance and 401K plan.
Please apply at transourcetrucks.com