Requirements for Quality Engineer - Aviation:
● Minimum 5 years of Quality Management experience in manufacturing company
● 1-3 years of Aviation-related experience is plus
● Assembly process audit experience is plus
● Knowledge and experience with Quality improvement analysis such as PPAP,GD&T,CAPA is required
● Basic knowledge of CAD software is plus
● Excellent Communication skills (Speaking, Reading, and Writing)
● Must be flexible and able to work in a multicultural environment responsibly and effectively
● Team Worker, Punctual, Time-sensitive, Responsible, Detail-oriented, Self-motivated
While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit,stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands.This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas.
We screen ALL Candidate to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our clients. if we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. if we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time-frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions/ Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food, Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of You to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career. URL blocked - click to apply >>> Click "Job Seekers" to see more jobs!!!