Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 6 months (possibility to become perm)
Location: Coral springs FL 33065 & Omaha NE 68154
· Should be able to effectively operate a computer-based phone system and have medium to high proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Web browsers such as Chrome and Internet Explorer, etc.
· You’ll also need to be comfortable entering information into appropriate computer databases.
· You’ll take inbound phone calls and use your expertise, and passion for outstanding customer service, to answer inbound calls from merchant customers, answer questions, and assist with researching and resolving issues.
· We want someone who has the ability to be an active listener and is able to express empathy to the customer.
· Use your great verbal and written communication skills to provide assistance to our customers.
· Do you love providing world class customer service in open fun environment? If you answered yes, we want to work with you.
· As a Customer Service Associate, you can look forward to: PEOPLE who are caring and friendly and want you to succeed Great CULTURE,
· Team environment that is fun, encouraging and engaging.
Basic requirements for consideration:
· At least 1+ Years of Customer Service experience
· Experience in a metric driven environment Strong work tenure with previous roles lasting a year or more.
Microsoft Internet Explorer