Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties (Budget Suites) owned and operated by the same family Company for over 45 years. Bigelow Management currently owns and operates 7,158 apartments located in the southwest.
We are hiring a full-time Customer Service - Sales Agent with at least 5 years of proven sales experience. If you are an ambitious people person and you are goal oriented, this job is for you. The hourly rate is $15.00. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, long term care, and life insurance, 9 paid holidays, accrued paid vacation, and 401k with employer match.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
● Welcome, assist, and interact with customers and residents in a professional manner while providing excellent service within the property's service standards
● Handle multiple phone lines and communicate to future customers and residents the proper information on current specials or availability
● Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports, follow up with prospective customers and residents
● Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager
● Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge customers/residents to’ needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale
● Immediately follow-up on potential customers and residents that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help customer and residents, refer them to sister communities to meet their needs
● Gather information about market competition in the area and file. Advertise available units using a variety of media and promoting materials
● Think outside of the box to reach potential customer and residents
● Additional responsibilities include responding to guest complaints in a timely manner