Are you a high performance sales person that can identify, develop and close new business?
Are you passionate about new technologies and their impact our on world?
Do you wake up every day motivated to help your customers succeed?
These are the qualities that make a great sales person at Anritsu, a global test and measurement leader with a 120+ year heritage.
Anritsu continues to invest in high performance sales and support resources as the 5G technology wave grows around the world. We seek a top tier sales professional in the Greater Chicago or Detroit Metro Area to cover our growing Mid-West territory.
This role is a direct technical sales role. The ideal candidate can successfully identify, develop and close new business and exceed their sales quota.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Sales and support of Anritsu’s wireless and optical product portfolio in the Midwest US.
- Developing and executing a sales plan focused on reaching and penetrating new customers. This involves coordinating the efforts of peers (Market Development Managers, Field Applications Engineers and others).
- Building executive relationships within key accounts in your territory.
- Managing large, complex sales opportunities with multiple decision makers.
- Consistently tracking progress of sales opportunities in Salesforce.com and producing an accurate monthly sales forecast.
- Lifting and transportation of equipment up to 150 lbs into and out of personal vehicle.
- U.S Citizen preferred due to onsite customer visits that require U.S citizenship.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years relevant technical sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Ability to create and present technical solutions and business value propositions to multiple levels and functions within an organization.
- Previous experience with test and measurement instruments and applications, including those related to RF and Microwave, Datacom, and both Wireless and Optical Telecommunication technologies beneficial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- To succeed in this role, the following attributes are required:
- Willing to work in a fast paced, demanding, and at times high stress environment.
- Able to work in a collaborative, consensus-based organization, where teamwork and cooperation is critical to your success.
- Able to work independently, with minimum direction, to achieve personal and team goals in development and execution of established plans.
- Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external customers in order to establish and maintain customer loyalty and business success.
- Adapt to emerging market, technology and competitive trends, constantly learning and aligning with customer demands.
Why work at Anritsu? Please visit us on Comparably to see what our employees love about working here!
Anritsu is a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions. Our core markets include wireless, cellular, Internet of Things, Automotive (connected car, autonomous vehicles), semiconductor, data center and optical module development. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 4,000 employees in over 90 countries. To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, Google+ LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a generous 401(k) Matching Plan. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!