Looking for a career? “We Got It” is our motto! And we have a career opportunity for you! United Pacific is one of the largest company owned and operated retail and wholesale gas and convenience companies. With a West Coast based corporate support center and over 300 locations we can offer development opportunities including training, tuition reimbursement, flexible hours and management career tracks.
We’re growing, changing and building and if you’re looking to do the same check out our opportunity below. We’re currently hiring for multiple shifts. So if you’re looking for a flexible role with different hours, a part time position or a full time role. We may have it!
As a Sales Associate you’ll assist in the running of our convenience store, helping our customers by “making life a little bit easier.” While you learn about the operation of the business you’ll support activities like: providing excellent customer service, running the cash register, making our products look their best on the shelf, recommending products to customers and making sure the store is a place you would love to shop in.
All associates qualify for benefits like tuition reimbursement and 401K match. Full time associates qualify for these and medical, dental and vision insurance. All associates are afforded training and development opportunities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
- We need smart entrepreneurs, so we need for you to be comfortable working alone in the store for extended periods of time.
- You need to have the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
- We also need you to provide proof of your authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- We want to be flexible and support our team members’ needs and this means we all need to be flexible to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and holidays.
- Some of the physical abilities necessary are:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Approximately 75% our work is performed indoors, but you’ll get the chance to go outside at times as well. We want to make sure you’re comfortable with that.
- Each of our stores has a unique look and feel and some locations may mean you need to be comfortable in small spaces at times.
To be successful at My Goods Market, each of us must embrace the following Core Values: Honesty, Respect, Efficiency, Positive Attitude, and Teamwork. These values influence our daily work and enhance our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. They help define who we are today and guide us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. United Pacific is an EOE.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1955 and based in Long Beach, California, United Pacific is an independent multi-billion dollar convenience store retailer and gas station operator. Today, through its retail convenience locations and its retail and wholesale fuel distribution, United Pacific's network includes 319 company-operated stores and 56 fee-operated and leased locations. United Pacific has established itself as one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gas stations and convenience stores in the Western United States. The Company offers motor fuels products under the 76, Conoco, Phillips, Shell and United Oil brands and convenience items through the We Got It! Food Mart, My Goods Market and Circle K brands. United Pacific employs over 2,500 and operates its retail and wholesale businesses in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
To be successful at United
Pacific, each of us must embrace
the “I Got It!” culture, which
is driven by our core values:
We Are United. One Team, One Goal,
People-Focused. Connected, Caring, Respectful
Taking Pride In All We Do
Results Matter. Personal, Team, Company
This culture influences our
daily work and enhances our service commitment to our customers, vendor
partners, communities, and each other. It helps define who we are today
and guides us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of
View the full profile
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. If accepting an
offer of employment, applicant must be able to provide proof of authorization
to work in the U.S. United Pacific is an