Loan Servicing Specialist – Wilmington Delaware
Our client is currently seeking a Loan Servicing Specialist to support Business Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Small Business and Reverse Mortgage lending by performing a wide variety of maintenance to multiple systems. The Loan Servicing Specialist will manually establish all new Commercial, Construction, Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit on the FIS system, and use the nCino Sales Partner loan system to analyze legal documents and internal bank documents and create boarding data sheets and update data as necessary.
The incumbent will set up customer records, loan accounts, commitments and notes in the IBS loan core system, as well as maintain and enter collateral and Tickler remarks for future loan changes and calls. In addition to new loan input, the associate will set up SBA, HMDA, CRA and Construction Interest Reserves, and will set up and maintain participation, letters of credit, flood insurance, ACH and auto-pay loan features.
The Loan Servicing Specialist will process renewals and other system and coding changes as needed. The incumbent assists with payment, advance postings, and file management duties including filing trailing documents, fulfilling file requests and will cross train in other functions to assist when needed.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE.
- Some college or 4 years of banking experience, of which 2 years must be in a loan servicing environment, is required.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger balancing and financial fundamentals is preferred.
- Previous banking experience is required.
- At least 2 years in loan accounting, investor reporting, commercial loan servicing or customer service experience is required.
- Previous experience with real estate loan documentation is preferred.
- Must possess Microsoft Office skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!