To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaverton, OR 97005
- Phone: (732) 272 - 0297
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Store Operations manager
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for Store Operations manager. This is for an initial duration 07 Months contract position in Beaverton, OR
- Define store best practices for functional area of expertise (i.e. Front End, selling, store services, store systems, etc)
- Analyze store business processes and identify opportunities for improvements that increase profitability or efficiency.
- Anticipate future business events and proactively identify areas for increased focus or scrutiny.
- Develop and document changes to policies and procedures and work with manager and business partners to secure approval for changes Maintain frequent communication with stores, soliciting feedback and advice on business processes Manage projects related to the implementation of upgrades or policy changes.
- Develop budget for project implementation Maintain advanced level knowledge of all current store systems and processes. Work with Communications team and develop documentation and training to ensure that stores have all necessary information to implement policies and procedures
- 6 years retail store operations experience with 2 years store management experience.
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to email@example.com. Thank You.