Customer Service Representative
Stafford Communications is uniquely different. We provide Call Center, Consulting and Marketing Services to our clients. We handle customer contacts on behalf of some of the nation’s most prominent brands from our call centers in New Jersey and Canada. Our business model features a robust quality and compliance consulting practice that helps companies optimize their own internal call center operations. As experts in regulated industries, we assist pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, food and beverage, packaged goods and beauty care companies in building brand loyalty by providing their customers with exceptional customer service experiences.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to assist employees and their families to be healthy and maintain work/life balance. We provide eligible employees the option to enroll in our health and dental benefits after 30 days of employment.
We support a remote representative workforce by providing the equipment needed for the role (e.g. laptop and accessories). Candidates are required to meet specific employment conditions as outlined in our Telecommuting Policy including having a private workspace and a minimum level of 100 MBPS (megabits per second) internet download speed. Come Join us!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone, email and social media. The ideal candidate will possess strong multi-tasking skills while working on several programs simultaneously and ensuring client contractual agreements are met. Our contact center provides extraordinary service and the Representative must be energetic, friendly, skilled and committed.
- Answer incoming phone calls, and respond to written communication
- Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs
- Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining superior customer service etiquette, with a focus on over the counter beauty care products
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- Log customer and contact information using various Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
Hours of Operation: Generally, we provide support to our clients during regular business hours; some clients require evenings and weekend coverage. Part time roles are available. Customer Service Reps work remotely with equipment supplied provided required minimum internet service is validated.
- An outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving and diffusing difficult callers.
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in stressful situations
- Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred with minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs
- Consultative customer service skills: ability to analyze a customer’s situation and present a solution
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing skills and experience with social media management and providing customer service online across multiple channels (e.g. email, social media & chat)
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Complex Problem Solving
Customer Relationship Management