Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems related curriculum or equivalent education and related training
· 10+ years of experience in developing large, mission critical and secured application solutions
· 5+ years of experience with Financial Services software development
· 5-10+ years of experience with Business Process Management design and development with BPM tools
· 5-10+ years of experience using Pega BPM Tool is required especially Pega 6.1 and Pega 7.
· 5+ years of experience with Business Information design and development with DB2, Oracle, SQL Server or other database systems
· 5+ years of experience with object oriented technology, open systems and reusable component based application development involving JAVA
· Recognized expert in development of complex application integration solutions involving Application-to-Application (A-2-A) as well as Business-to-Business (B-2-B) using Message Oriented Middleware (MOM), Integration Brokers (IB), Business Processing Modeling (BPM) and Workflow tools with demonstrated ability to articulate complex processes.
· Knowledge and understanding of Lending/Commercial business functions and general Financial Services/Banking knowledge
· Experience working with matrixed teams / off-shore development
· Ability to work collaboratively across various IS sections in a service area as well as other System Architects, Data Technology Architects and key IT personnel
· Expert in understanding of technology planning and software development
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
· Excellent understanding of client service models and customer orientation in service delivery
· Must have project management, leadership and problem resolution skills
· Pega Certified System Architect certification preferred.