The New Hampshire Job Corps Center is seeking a dynamic, positive Property Clerk to be a part of a thriving team! The New Hampshire Job Corps Center is a federally funded, residential vocational training facility. Our mission is to provide cost-free, career-based technical and academic training along with job placement assistance to low-income youths ages 16-24.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of clerical experience required.
- 1-3 years of warehouse experience preferred.
- Requires professional verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Suite of applications.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Responsible for the shipping and receiving of purchasing orders.
- Responsible for stocking inventory and ordering supplies.
- Ensures the accuracy of inventory count of the company supplies and student uniforms.
- Ensures that all purchasing orders are filed in a timely manner.
- Provides support to the department’s supervisor in completing assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensures that area is organized, clean, safe, and conductive to student/staff success.
- Plans, prioritizes, and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete all required job responsibilities. Proactively maintains the skill required to perform job duties.
- Mentors, monitors, and models the Career Success Standards as required by the company’s policies and procedures.
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure effective supervision and services are provided to students.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $12 an hour
· 11 paid holidays a year
· Accrued vacation and sick time
· Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401k and Employee Stock Ownership after one year of service
· Paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday 7:00a-4:00p
Adams and Associates, Inc. is a 100% employee owned company subcontracted to run Job Corps Centers under the guidance of the DOL.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
- Perform receiving clerk and stockroom clerk functions
- Handle incoming calls and other clerical duties
- Share information or answer questions
- Perform daily customer service duties
- Maintain files and records, including entry of data into computer records
- Perform clerical functions, including filing, data entry, mail handling and phone calls
- Processing incoming mail and/or correspondence
- Distribute daily incoming mail and transmittal mail
- Perform receptionist duties and other general clerical duties
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by management
- Proofread data and other information, such as records or reports
- Compile data from personnel information for reports
- Perform other basic clerical duties
- Conducting data entry and maintaining documents
- Becoming a seasonal and temporary clerk
- Ensure proper entry into computer
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Respond to incoming telephone calls
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor