Seeking an experience Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux) Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Administrator and Policy developer to apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify SELinux security policies and custom RHEL configurations and distributions.
Candidates must have experience developing, reviewing and administering custom SELinux policies for RHEL 7.x systems.
The candidate will perform the following duties for security policies:
· Build custom policy rules building off the baseline RHEL 7.6 policy
· Scan for programs to include in custom policies for mandatory access controls
· Review software interface designs to design and implement custom mandatory access controls
· Create custom policies for role-based access controls
· Integrate and test policy rules with developmental software
· Coordinate updates and design questions with 3rd-party SELinux policy analysis partner
Ideal candidates will also have experience performing the following RHEL administrator functions:
o RHEL system install and patching
o RHEL system service scripts and management
o RHEL custom builds and RPM management
o Custom Anaconda installation
o System integrity monitoring
o Remote health and status reporting
Candidates should be familiar with common development environment practices including:
· Agile methods and tracking tools (Atlassian JIRA preferred)
· Code repositories (Git preferred)
Candidates must have demonstrated/proven ability to work well in a team environment utilizing appropriate development tools to contribute to a master code repository.
Candidates applying for this position must have a work ethic focused on optimizing productivity and quality of the products and services delivered in support of the mission.
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Windows Server 2008