To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
- Human Resources
- Phone:: 562-498-5536
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ChildNet Youth and Family Services • Long Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago
ChildNet Youth & Family Services, Inc. is currently seeking Mental Health Therapists/Clinicians for our Behavioral Health Services (BHS) division in Long Beach, CA.
Behavioral Health Services (BHS) provides comprehensive services including individual/group therapy for at-risk children and their families. The Clinician will be responsible for a full caseload.
Clinician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide direct supervision of all clients assigned to the caseload and maintain a caseload of no less than 12 clients (typically more) in order to fulfill the requirement to provide 1620 units of service per week.
- Provide comprehensive services including individual/family therapy, collaterals, rehab sessions, and case management as needed in the home, school and/or office environment.
- Collaborate with the clients' foster/resource parents, biological parents, CSW's, foster family agency social workers, teachers, medical doctors, psychiatrists, law enforcement, Probation department and case managers for an interdisciplinary team approach.
- Encourage full participation of the family in the development and implementation of service strategies when appropriate.
- Coordinate service delivery with county agencies, families, primary caregivers, significant others and local schools.
- Ensure the health and safety of all clients.
- Provide crisis intervention 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Comply with all program, federal, state, county and school district regulations.
- Collaborate with Team/Clinical Supervisor, QA and OM teams to complete DMH paperwork and BHS paperwork and maintain all deadlines.
- Complete client documentation in Electronic Health Record within required timeframes.
- Maintain accurate information and necessary documents in clients’ charts via assessments, reviews and updates.
- Attend all individual and group supervision on a weekly basis.
- Attend all team meetings, trainings and any other required staff meetings.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
The Clinician shall possess:
- Master’s degree in a mental health related-field of study.
- Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT) or Associate Clinical Social Worker (ACSW); OR
- Licensed in the State of California as a LMFT or LCSW, or possess a waived license (LMFT/LCSW).
- Ability to handle crisis situations and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge/skills of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, and other required software.
WHO WE ARE
ChildNet Youth & Family Services, a nonprofit corporation headquartered in Long Beach, CA. We provide Counseling, Education, Foster Care and Residential Services to at-risk children. ChildNet has been at the forefront of providing innovative and quality care to thousands of deserving children and their families for over 40 years.
To provide safe homes, education and counseling to vulnerable children and families.
Are a diverse group of professionals who create a culture of caring with our clients and within the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 403b with discretionary employer contribution after 2 years of service, Mileage Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, Stability and Career Advancement, along with generous sick, vacation and holiday time.
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! COME AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH US!