Global Response is seeking motivated Call Center Supervisors interested in providing excellent agent and customer support.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a fast-paced customer service role along with Supervisory experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with customer inquiries along with supervising a team of agents. This role requires someone who can easily adapt to a constantly changing environment, working closely with management team and client. Do you like working in a fast-paced work environment? Are you looking for a home? Global Response is the place for you. Come join our growing team!
Current Supervisory Shifts Available:
1. Full Time Day with flexibility to work between the hours of 8a-2a for Well Known National Broadcasting Division
2. Between 12:00p-9:00p for International Retailer Division
Call Center Supervisors: Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. At least one year prior Team Leading or Supervisory experience needed. Must have strong Excel/Microsoft Office Skills.
· Have an obligation to provide the highest quality of customer service possible.
· Receive multi-channel interactions such as inbound phone calls, e-mail, and chat correspondence.
· Proactively look for solutions to customer issues, while seeing them thru to completion.
· Provide accurate information to customers and provide patience, empathy and sound judgement.
· Ensure proper security procedures are followed on all client interactions to support PCI Compliance and Personal Information management policies and guidelines.
· Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to the customer.
· Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new policies and processes.
· Achieve assigned Key Performance Indicators – e.g. Call Handle Time, E-mail Response Time, Chat Response Time, Quality, Customer Satisfaction.
· Attend team meetings/additional training sessions as scheduled.
· Participate actively in the team environment, providing customers consistent and accurate information from all team members.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Client Service Specialists:
· Preferably have taken or currently enrolled in creative writing courses, performing arts courses, debate etc.. * Must have at least one-year customer service experience, with a focus on high level of quality service. (not nec. call center exp.)
· Ability to make a difference in the customers’ experience by personalizing the contact to exceed customer expectations.
· Create a strong first impression by greeting each customer with a positive attitude to instill customer confidence.
· Pay attention to details; remembers names and key points of the conversation so the customer doesn’t have to repeat themselves.
· Good verbal and written communication skills; Ability to speak accurately, using proper grammar, and good enunciation.
· Ability to listen attentively/review purposefully and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customer’s specific needs.
· Ability to effectively question customers to obtain information needed to process customer requests.
· Share information with others to raise awareness of potential needs and concerns.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing environment.
· Ability to type 40 wpm minimum with accuracy.
· Respond quickly to changing needs and adapt as necessary to meet new challenges.
· Handle multiple tasks without becoming visibly overwhelmed or flustered.
· Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness and a sense of urgency.
· Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
· Admit mistakes and takes prompt action to correct them.
· Hold self and team accountable for delivering consistent quality results.
· Ability to operate a phone system, personal computer.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
· Great communication skills
· Preferred 2+ years of leadership experience, preferably in a contact center environment handling technical and/or retention related fields.
· Possesses leadership skills to effectively develop, lead, inspire and motivate a high performing team.
· Effective problem solving/process improvement skills used to identify and resolve operational, customer-facing and/or employee relations problems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient computer and technical skills – comfortable with all Microsoft Office programs and streaming devices.
· Internal candidates must be in ‘good standing’, without any level of disciplinary action.
· Strong attention to detail
· Work in a structured environment
· Organizational and time management skills
· College degree preferred.
· Paid Training
· Weekly Pay
· Growth Opportunities
· Flexible Schedule
· And many more...
We are open all year, including weekends & holidays.
Experience in the following careers: Call Center Rep, Cosmetics, Thrive, Make Up, Customer Service Agent, Retail Associate, Customer Service Specialist, Member Services, Membership Ambassador, Contact Center, Retail, Retail Sales Agent, Retail Customer Service, CSR, Customer Care Rep, Customer Service Specialist, Customer Care Specialist, E-Commerce, Call Center Services, Hospitality, Retention, Sales, Technical
Submit Resume today!
Join our team today! In business 45+ years. Immediate Opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Provide Actionable Feedback
Monitor Customer Service
Enhance Customer Experience