Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Manage a portfolio of homeowner and condominium associations
- Provide services as agreed within the management contract
- Direct the day-to-day vendor activities, architectural reviews and assist with association operations
- Manage association business as directed and in compliance with rules, regulations, covenants, and by-laws
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Develop and manage budgets
- Analyze and distribute monthly financial statements
- Solicit RFQ’s, negotiate and manage vendor agreements
- Make appropriate recommendations to the Board of Directors
- Finalize and approve written reports for distribution
- Prepare, co-ordinate and attend Board of Director meetings
- Experienced Community Association Manager to assume responsibility for a portfolio of Homeowner and Condominium Owner Associations
- Ability to maintain strong business relationships with a diverse set of Board of Directors
- Ability to work closely with Board Members, Residents and Vendors
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on customer service, client retention and delivery of service
- Florida Licensed Community Association Manager
Salary: $75,000 Commensurate with Experience. Benefits Package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, 401K and more
If you are experienced and interested forward your resume in the strictest confidence.
Or apply directly via our website by entering the Job Id # EB
ATARID Specialist Recruiters has been established for 15+ years and is the leading provider of career opportunities to industry professionals. With connections to the foremost Property and Asset Management Companies nationally, ATARID works with you to find the best fit.
Join the ATARID NETWORK today and be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and industry related information.