To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Concourse Parkway
Hoover, AL 35244
- Jared Wilber
- Phone: (615)727-9723
- Phone:: (615)274-8080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Five Points Home Health • Hoover, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Benefits of joining the Five Points team:
· Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
· Our pay structure is easy to understand and extremely competitive in the market
· Our leaders encourages advancement
· Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients in an effort to produce the best outcomes
· We know that our clinicians make or break the organizations success!
We are now recruiting for a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Birmingham, AL branch.
· Initiate the plan of care based on identified needs
· Provide treatment and education based on physicians orders and plan of treatment
· Utilize clinical pathways
· Coordination of ancillary services
· Case Manage based on patients’ needs
· Provide specific care to patients with IV, wounds, complex medications and other equipment
· Provide education specific to diagnosis and symptom management needs
· Collaborate with patients physician, family and/or assisted living staff
Five Points Home Health is looking for committed clinicians who make patient care and customer services their highest priorities. Our success is a direct reflection of the patient care and outcomes that are achieved by our highly skilled team members. Our office is located in Birmingham, AL and services Davidson and the surrounding counties. As a home care clinician with Five Points Home Health you are granted the time it takes to build lasting relationships with your patient while experiencing the freedom, flexibility and independence that comes with home health.
Please visit us at:
· Current RN license in the state of Alabama
· Experience in acute care is preferred
· Should have at least one (1) year of recent home health experience
· Knowledge of OASIS is preferred
· Able to work in the community, drive and meet patients in their home