Our company provides its clients with value and unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity. That's what makes us so successful. We are currently looking for service-minded individuals with good communication skills to fill several roles that include sales & customer service.
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
PERKS AND COMPENSATION:
- An environment that is competitive and fun; encouraging people to push themselves
- Leadership team who is always available to you each week to help your development
- Energetic culture
- Positive environment
- Company events and trips!
- 2 weeks of startup training
- Followed by structured education and development for the following months
- Company profit sharing
- Weekly bonus structure rewarding performance
- Scheduling flexibility
- Full time
- Work from home opportunities!
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and trainable. A person that is looking for a long term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is important to us.
As a company, we deeply care about maintaining strong relationships with our clients, so we value those with great ethics, customer service skills, and who care about providing great service.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now!
We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
We do more than just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our members, our services, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Our reps average yearly income is between $50k-$80k based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year after. We highly value work ethics, and a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, insurance, computer skills, follow up skills, phone sales, inside sales, in home sales, appointment setting.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management