Crown Healthcare is accepting applications for Home Health Aides for Louisville and surrounding areas. These positions are long term, temp with intent to hire opportunities providing in-home care to senior clientele.
While no certification or license is required, this opportunity calls for individuals who sincerely enjoy providing personalized care, and feel compelled to nurture, support, and facilitate independence.
This opportunity is great for candidates with unique scheduling needs! You’re in control of your availability, and will work one-on-one with the scheduler to build your clientele. Because of this fantastic perk, several Crown Jewels in the role are also attending school, enjoy more time with their families, have time to pursue hobbies - they are free to manage their work around their life, not manage their life around work!
About The Job…
As a Home Healthcare Provider, you will be engaging in one-on-one personal care, such as
Personal care and grooming
Meal planning and preparation
Client Transport* to physician visits, treatment appointments, etc.
About The Pay…
Base hourly rate for Home Healthcare Providers is $11, and you will earn mileage reimbursement for transporting your clientele.
*Home Healthcare Providers are required to have a valid Kentucky Driver’s License and access to an insured personal vehicle with which to transport their client. Proof of Driver’s License, proof of vehicle insurance, and authorization for Crown Services to obtain your driving record are requirements of this opportunity. Please call Phone number blocked - click to apply with questions.
- Provide health care services in patients residences
- Perform domestic and household tasks
- Transport and accompany patients to doctor office or to hospital
- Administer simple prescribed medications
- Assist with clients with personal care activities
- Monitor patients (vital signs, temperature, respiration, etc) and report on their condition
- Maintain patients care records and document provided services
- Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
- Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
- Collect routine specimens
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
Serious candidates will have a valid Kentucky Driver’s License, access to an insured personal vehicle, and authorize Crown Services to obtain a Driving Record. Must be 18 years of age or older, and eligible to work in the US. Crown Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D