Client Account Representative
We offer full time positions (40 hours), paid training, and a fun professional environment.
Entry Level, 40 hours, paid training, start a career today!
Leadership is action, not just a title.
At Dynamic Marketing Acquisitions we have one of the best management training programs for qualified candidates.
Entry Level Management / Leadership Training is available to qualified candidates
Dynamic Marketing Acquisitions is one of the newest, thriving and most innovative marketing and sales consulting firms in the Charlotte area. We have two areas where we put our focus and resources: our clients and our team members. Our clients hire us to represent them and to gain new customers. Our team gets the benefit of not only making money but of learning and developing transferable skills.
Serves customers by selling products, meeting customer needs.
- Customer Service for existing accounts. Obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Drive to Succeed
- Experience working in a team environment
- Customer Service Experience
- Leadership skills
- A great sense of humor
- College Degree or Relevant Experience